Need an antivirus

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Need an antivirus

Post  Tainted~Monkey on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 am

I need a good, FREE antivirus software.

The reason is, after upgrading to windows 7, I just can't get my Mcafee to install correctly. It keeps telling me I'm not fully protected. So I uninstalled it. Good riddance since it creates major computer lag. But on the downside I'm without an antivirus, which on a windows system is a just plain bad idea.

I got Mcafee free from the Comcast website, they get it free because the have an account and they've always let me take advantage of that. But it doesn't seem to be installing correctly.

Anyone got any tips?

ReDhEaVeN
    Administrators
    Administrators

Re: Need an antivirus

Post  ReDhEaVeN on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:19 pm

CA Center...Always Work

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Post  Tainted~Monkey on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm

I think I got AVG antivirus to work. So Im gonna lock this topic.

If AVG failz then Ill try out yours. TY ^^

Populus
    Administrators
    Administrators

Nod32

Post  Populus on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

I have used AVG and McAfee other freeware anti-virus options and the best solution i have found yet it Nod32. McAfee couldn't detect anything if it wanted to and other freeware options have worse network monitoring than McAfee.

To Download:

Visit www.eset.com and download the Nod32 virus defender free trial. Don't DL the security suite or the crack won't work. Once DL you will have a 30-day subscription until you crack it.

To Crack:

Visit www.nod32keys.com. Now open your Nod32 security window by double clicking the eset logo in the task bar. Click "Update" in the left-anchored menu bar. Click "username and password setup...". Now copy and paste usernames and passwords into the input menu and click "update virus signature database" until it accepts the username and password. Back at "Protection Status" menu, the "license valid until:" date should be much further in the future. You should have years of service saving you hundreds of dollars. Congratulation! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 3:12 pm