username
    GFX Team
    GFX Team

Eroic

Post  username on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm

I just felt like creating a story Very Happy

Eroic

Prologue

She was running in a forest. She didn’t no from what, but it wanted her. “Budeme se dostanu” the creature sang as he chased the woman. The woman’s heart was like a drum taking quick, loud beats. She was carrying an infant, maybe that’s what it want she thought as she ran. A few minutes later the creature’s voice died out, so the woman took this opportunity to rest just in case it came back, or maybe came back with friends. She was around 6 feet in height with long, shiny blonde hair, but right now it was brownish because of the mud in it. She was wearing a lightly colored robe, with brown, worn out leather shoes.
    She sat down with her back against a tree, comforting the child. The child had bright, blue eyes like the calm waters of a lake. His hair a shade of brown like no other. He was wrapped around a white blanket. As the woman was getting up the creature swooped down from the tree right in front of her. As she turned around to run another one appeared, then one more to her left. She was surrounded. “Vezměte ho na bezpečném místě!” she shouted, as the creatures got a hold of her. Then they vanished from the forest.

NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Re: Eroic

Post  Tainted~Monkey on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 am

Interesting, I look forward to the next chapter.

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:29 am