There is an End to Everything...

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

There is an End to Everything...

Post  Tainted~Monkey

There is a time when all good things must come to an end. And a time when you realize that maybe things aren't going to work out as you hoped. Then other opportunities pop up that you would be crazy not to take and old hobbies and interests need to fade out gracefully. With this said, I am closing down NBN.

This place has had a long run. We had some good times, some bad times, periods of complete inactivity and the like. We also have had some great members who stuck through it all to keep this little website chugging, and my simple thanks isn't enough for you all. Even when this website wasn't going anywhere you helped out with your best effort. 

This site has been around for almost 2 years, yes it has been that long, time flies eh? Unforunately nbn never really got off the ground as much as I tried and everyone else tried to no avail. It was just not meant to be.

Slowly but surely my focus has been drifting from this site and I hate to let it go, but you've got to do what you've got to do. Recently I've been promoted to Administrator at WiiStars and I've been promoted to Moderator/Web Team at nHotspot and I would like to focus there in my spare time. Also a stack of new responsibilties in life really reduce the amount of time I can dedicate to a place that really isn't accomplishing anything. And I realize that I'm just not meant to be a site owner.

As for the chat, I'll be keeping it up for the time being, so I can still use it for now. But don't be surprised if I close it in the future.

Now, I can't help but feel extremely selfish for what I'm doing. As a result, Qwert, if you would like the site contact me and I will give you access to my account. I feel that you are the best choice to own the site if you even want to keep it going. It's up to you.

Once again I would like to give my thanks to the people who made this site possible: Backwake, Justn, Qwertyuiop, Lary, toonulizer,my buddy Red, and anyone else I may have forgot to mention.

For now you probably can reach me at www.nhotspot.net 

I really hope to see you all around and I'm sorry it has to come to this.

The absolute best of wishes,
    Your founder,
    GuruSharky

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm  qwertyuiop

noez!

it's been great broseph. I'll do what i can with the.... site here.
    I can think of ... erm, something to do with da site.

remember you can always drop by at tehforum XD i'm planning on a new theme there based off of the same css really, ... different colors/images

i'll be sure to visit you Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:15 pm