Once Upon a Time

The Last Lary

Once Upon a Time

Post  The Last Lary

So i'm writing a story about this girl that gains magic powers. She can cast spells that are music related. Basic all the spell names are going to have music vocal for names. The problem is that my character which is a side kick support type keeps messing the story up. I can't seem to find a magic that suits him. Also I can't decide the explanation for the boundaries of magic and so forth. Hmmm maybe pie?
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 pm  Tainted~Monkey

Powers of water huh? That is a pretty cool idea. Ive never heard of something like that.

As for the supporting male character, give him a power that represents his personality, or maybe something that will be of little significance to begin with but play a big role later.

For example. If you gave him fire power, it could be innocent in the beginning but soon the power of fire destruction will overtake him and he will become a powerful nemesis. And the main character wants to get him back to being good and defeat him without killing him.

- Maybe for the source of the powers, maybe there are others that have these powers and there is a universal reason that they all do. Maybe a singular event where all of the effected gained elemental abilities.

Wow you're making me want to write this novel, I'll shut up now.

Post on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm  The Last Lary

Not Water powers Music powers.
    But I think I know what i going to do.
    Thanks For the suggestions

Post on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 pm  Tainted~Monkey

The Last Lary wrote:Not Water powers Music powers.
    But I think I know what i going to do.
    Thanks For the suggestions

music yeah. Where the hell did I get water?

I mustve misread it somehow.

Post on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm  The Last Lary

LOL

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 pm