Spirit Tracks Producer Explains Why Zelda is In The Game

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Spirit Tracks Producer Explains Why Zelda is In The Game

Post  Tainted~Monkey

The newest DS installment of the Zelda series, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks gifted countless Zelda fanatics a fantasy that they've been drooling over since day; the chance to play the game as Princess Zelda.

In an interview with the monster gaming magazine Famitsu, Spirit Tracks producer Eiji Aonuma explained where this groundbreaking decision came from:

"I thought the idea of working together with the Phantom Guardians in your adventure was pretty fun...But they're enemies, after all, so we had to think up some kind of motive for them to be your friends. At the same time, though, I liked how the Phantoms were a sort of 'unbeatable enemy' in the last game and I didn't want to change that. That's how we began to think about some way to use Princess Zelda."

Interestingly, one of the hardest parts about including the rogue princess in past Zelda titles involved her wardrobe:

"People on the staff have wanted to have Zelda in the game for ages, but if we did that, then her skirt becomes an issue. Having girls in dresses in an action game is kind of hard to deal with. That's how we got the idea of having her body stolen and her soul going inside Phantom Guardians."

There you have it, her attire was the reason you aren't able to control the long identifiable Zelda in Spirit Tracks. All you gaming perverts will have to wait a little longer to get the chance to look up the Princess's dress to take a gander at her "royal undies".

Bringing you the news that matters to you,
    - GuruSharky

Source - Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Producer Explains Why Zelda Appears In The Game - G4tv.com

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 pm