New GoldenEye?

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

New GoldenEye?

Post  Tainted~Monkey

Everyone remembers GoldenEye for the N64, often heralded as one of the best games of its era. So the thought of a sequel? Well, that makes me want to puke.

Unfortunately, a deal may already be in the works...

Recently, Rare, the creator of Goldeneye, addressed the issue in its newsletter. A reader asked about talks between Rare and Nintendo/Microsoft, and how close they all were to reaching an agreement to include the game on their systems. Below is the response:

"That was some time ago, my friend. Fate was against us that day. Destiny conspired to raise the hurdles even as we attempted to clear them, resulting in unpleasant groinal injury. I suspect we’re long past the stage where an agreement was on the cards, but you never know. Stranger things have happened… somewhere… probably.”

Personally I ask myself "Self, why would they want to screw up a good thing? (because you know they will, the same happened with the Perfect Dark sequel)." The answer obviously is money, but at what cost? WHAT COST I ASK OF YOU!?!?!

Of course this could, be some miracle, turn out to be a good thing, who knows, maybe they with mold this legendary classic into a rousing success. But I don't think that will happen.

Technically though, this is all still nothing but rumors... I'll keep my eye out for more updates.

My question to you all is, what do you think of this?

-Bringing you the news that matters to you,
    Your Pal, GuruSharky

Source - Goldeneye For Wii, XBLA Looking Unlikely - G4tv.com
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm