Somethings gotta give

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Somethings gotta give

Post  Tainted~Monkey

Wow, I disappear for 2 days and the site grinds to a halt. It's great tp know that I'm the glue keeping this place from falling apart again -_- (sarcasm)

anyway, life is getting busier and ive decided to drop some of the forums that i'm dedicated to because I cant keep up with them all.

Here are the sites that I've selected to be worth remaining with.

NBN (obviously)
    Teh Forum
    Wiiusers
    nHotspot

I'm sorry to anyone else.

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm  qwertyuiop

well i've been very busy lately. VERY
    4 projects, HW, daily normal schedules (guitar, working out, etc), and Drivers ED (for all of you sophomores out there who are right beside becoming 16, NEVER EVER TAKE DRIVERS ED IN THE MIDDLE OF SOPHOMORE YEAR, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND TAKE IT FRESHMEN OR YOU'LL REGRET IT)

After all of this i can have about 1 1/2 hours of my own time, since I have 12 hour school days temporarily atm, not to mention the additional time i want to spend on my personal life.

So i haven't been posting. I'll be back sooner or later.

Post on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm  Tainted~Monkey

qwertyuiop wrote:well i've been very busy lately. VERY
    4 projects, HW, daily normal schedules (guitar, working out, etc), and Drivers ED (for all of you sophomores out there who are right beside becoming 16, NEVER EVER TAKE DRIVERS ED IN THE MIDDLE OF SOPHOMORE YEAR, GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND TAKE IT FRESHMEN OR YOU'LL REGRET IT)

After all of this i can have about 1 1/2 hours of my own time, since I have 12 hour school days temporarily atm, not to mention the additional time i want to spend on my personal life.

So i haven't been posting. I'll be back sooner or later.

Ok I understand, no hard feelings

Post on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 pm  ReDhEaVeN

Hey Im Tryin the Best I can to Get on and Post

Post on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 pm  Tainted~Monkey

Kairis-ReDhEaVeN wrote:Hey Im Tryin the Best I can to Get on and Post

And I appreciate everything you guys have done so far. I'm just surprised no progress was made in 2 days.

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:35 am