Internet and Passwords

Arceus_Master

Internet and Passwords

Post  Arceus_Master

The Internet on my wii and DS is NOT WORKING. We got a new router cuz the old one exploded but since this router is locked every time the Internet feels like acting mentally challenged and retarded I gotta pit the password in. My parents are to overprotective to tell me the password. They don't tell me anything. But I still love them Embarassed
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 pm  Tainted~Monkey

Ll force them to give it to you

Post on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 pm  qwertyuiop

they'll let you use the internets, but not Nintendo Wifi? ....

Post on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 am  Arceus_Master

qwertyuiop wrote:they'll let you use the internets, but not Nintendo Wifi? ....
    They let me use nintendo wi-fi but we haven't put in the password for the new router yet

Post on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 am  Populus

On your router there is probably a username and password. Go into command prompt and type "ipconfig". Now you should get a bunch of numbers and such but the one your interested in will probably be like 192.168.1.1 . Now open your browser(FireFox is best) and type the number(ip address) into the URL address bar. You should be prompted with a form asking for a username and password and this is where the first step comes into use. Enter the username and password and you will open your routers settings. From here you can play with many router settings but i dont suggest randomly changing them. You are interested in the password for what I'm assuming is the WEP protection. Either set, change or copy the password and TADA! you can now access the internet using your Wii.... or wait until your parents give it to you...either way.... geek

Post   Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:37 am