Todays updates! 11/13/09

Post  Tainted~Monkey on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Quite a few new updates today:

New Forums:

Character Discussion
    SOTW
    Custom Stages
    Pokemon Trading Post

Really a lot of subforums from the old NBN.

Also you may notice a bunch of new topics that I'm creating, and I greatly encourage all of you to look through and post on those topics and create your own topics. The more topics and posts we have the more our name gets out there.

Also on the front page I have the new Top Brawlers modules (yes similar to nhotspot but I dont care). To get on this list you must win an official NBN tourney. The three already on the list have won NBN tourney's in the past.

New Smilies:

I reset the smiley categories and added some new smilies. Really I added to the list all of the icons that were in the old NBN nav bar.

now by clicking "View More Emoticons" you can access new categories of smileys.

Here are the new smileys:

Kirby 1 Ike Link Dedede Running Pit Marth Game N Watch Bell Meta Knight flying Sonic Running Mewtwo Announcement Kirby Kirby 2 NES Mario Walking

Tainted~Monkey
    NBN Owner
    NBN Owner

Re: Todays updates! 11/13/09

Post  Tainted~Monkey on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh I also forgot to mention that I added the Mario Kart Wii forum cause for some reason I forgot to before...

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 pm